United Bankers' Bank
Data Support Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Data Support Specialist on our Operations team. This individual is responsible for maintaining the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and applications, as well as providing exceptional customer service to all UBB customers regarding their online banking systems & platforms needs.
• Along with the Data Controller, maintains accurate data in CRM system on an ongoing basis.
• Reviews source documents for data input into CRM. Assists with tracking and auditing accuracy of input and output.
• Develops reports and custom requests for internal CRM users.
• Verifies products against the Agreements in Synergy for Banking & CRM.
• Assists on varied auditing assignments independent of other departments.
• Assists with new account opening processes including our international services platform: tracking agreements, ongoing communication with new customers, creation of new user profiles in online banking platforms, new account training.
• Assists with new bank conversions to UBB’s P2P Payment platform (ExcheQ) and ongoing support for banks utilizing the platform.
• Assists customers with training and product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to supported users or other team members
• Assists with fingerprint & security administration.
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus 3+ years of experience considered
• Excellent Customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years in working with customer service relations
• Previous database management and banking experience preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of all MS office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows, Internet Explorer and all other Web-based applications
How to Apply: