Sartell/Waite Park, MN
Deposit & Digital Operations Specialist
The Deposit & Digital Operations Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of duties relating to the support of Deposit Operations and Digital Service functions for the bank including but not limited to online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, and wires. The Deposit & Digital Operations Specialist assists clients and prospects by providing prompt, courteous, efficient high quality service consistent with Bank standards. The position will help build and maintain good working relationships within the department, and with branches and other bank departments. In addition, the position is responsible for operational support including but not limited to account reconciliation, deposit compliance regulations, and deposit account data entry.
• Provide support to internal and external clients on deposit and e-Banking products and services.
• Completes duties directly related to all electronic banking applications (i.e.: Premier Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobiliti, Premier Business Online Banking, ACH, and Remote Deposit).
• Complete Customer Profile (CIS) and Deposit Account (DDA, SAV & COD) data entry, which includes maintenance and new.
• Process and monitor Wire, ACH, Remote Deposit transactions according to bank policy and procedures.
• Maintains Reg CC, Reg D & Reg E files and transactions.
• Pulls daily transaction reports of ATM and debit cards through card services platform.
• Reconcile Internal bank controlled checking and general ledger accounts.
A high school degree or equivalent is required with some college or technical school coursework preferred. A minimum of 2 years banking and/or deposit operations experience is preferred. Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Excel and MS Word. Experience with Fiserv Premier Software preferred. Incumbent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and acute attention to detail. Must have excellent interpersonal skills where incumbent maintains a pleasant, courteous and helpful attitude toward customers and other employees. Must have ability to prioritize tasks.
“BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.”
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org.