Commercial/SBA Loan Specialist
BankVista is expanding and looking to add an experienced Commercial/SBA Loan Specialist to its award-winning team! BankVista has been named the 2020 Minnesota SBA lender of the year, for the 5th consecutive year. Join the team of expert lenders and client services team now! A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
The Commercial/SBA Loan Specialist is responsible for the processing, administration, and closing of commercial and small business loans. The Commercial/SBA Loan Specialist assists Commercial/SBA Loan Officers and the Commercial/SBA Processing Supervisor with loan administrative duties including commercial loan documentation preparation, maintenance, and servicing of commercial and SBA loan files, and answering routine client questions.
• Assists commercial lenders by creating accurate and complete loan documents for clients, disbursing loan proceeds as outlined in the credit presentation and maintains commercial collateral files.
• Handles clients and other financial institutions questions regarding their commercial/SBA loans and participations purchased and sold. Proactively contacts clients to coordinate closing and obtains necessary financial information and other pertinent documentation to support loan files.
• Prepares and submits SBA application documentation to SBA and disburses loan funds in accordance with SBA authorization and credit presentation.
• Orders appraisals, environmental reports, title work, flood determinations, tax transcripts, and completes various searches based on the type of loan transaction.
• Reviews leases, organizational documentation, and 3rd party vendor orders for completeness and to ensure they fall within the credit presentation, bank and SBA guidelines.
• Provides loan maintenance which includes ticklers and miscellaneous information on the Fiserv system.
• Maintains credit files with comments to include follow through and obtaining identified file deficiencies.
• Conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures.
A 2 year AAS Degree or equivalent is required. A minimum of 3 years previous experience in Commercial Loan Processing, including knowledge of SBA Lending guidelines is required. Experience with the Core Processor Fiserv/Premier and Finastra Laser Pro/Lending Solutions software is preferred. Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Microsoft Office software and standard office equipment. Incumbent must have excellent written and oral communication skills. High attention to detail is a must. Must have the ability to prioritize multi-tasks and be able to switch from one priority to another. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation. Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org.