Pine Country Bank
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Electronic Banking Specialist
Provide a wide variety of daily and periodic tasks that will safeguard accounts and minimize the Bank’s liability. Assists the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer in maintaining a quality BSA program. Assists the Electronic Banking Services Officer in all areas of electronic banking. Acts as a liaison to the marketing consultant.
• Responsible for monitoring and analyzing activities associated with BSA and OFAC compliance, making risk-based decision on a timely basis
• Responsible for analyzing and filing Currency Transaction Reports
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the corporate wide BSA/AML programs. Works jointly with the BSA Officer to develop, coordinate, implement and maintain program quality and internal controls
• Responsible for CIP process, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
• Serves as a back-up for inquiries and technical support regarding all Business and Consumer Electronic Services (Online Banking & eCorp, Remote Deposit Capture, ACH Origination and Receipt, Wires, Debit & Credit Cards, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, etc.)
• Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
• Works closely with the marketing consultant to ensure bank advertisements meet regulatory standards
• Actively embodies the culture of the organization, insuring a positive and harmonious working environment that aligns with our vision, mission and values
• Continuing focus on providing a superior customer experience
• Performs job accountabilities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
• Develops and maintains knowledge of compliance and internal control requirements necessary to complete the job
• Upholds the employment guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook
• Performs duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Certified BSA/AML Professional (CBAP) preferred. Minimum of 3 years banking experience and/or training. Fiserv Premier experience preferred.
How to Apply:
For consideration for this position, mail cover letter and
resume to PO Box 25, Royalton, MN 56373, Attention: HR
or go to our website at www.pinecountrybank.com under
the “News” link.