United Bankers' Bank
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant on our Administrative Services team. This individual will provide customer service to visitors and vendors both on the telephone and in person, as well as provide administrative support to various departments as needed.
• Directs incoming calls to the appropriate personnel throughout the bank involving multiple incoming lines.
• Receives and checks in all visitors to the bank, answers questions, provides them with a visitor badge, promptly notifies the appropriate personnel of their arrival and follows up as needed.
• Maintains customer bank files with bank name changes, closings, consolidations and any other miscellaneous changes.
• Orders and maintains all office supplies; tracks spending trends and makes recommendations for savings.
• Serves as backup to United Bankers’ Agency with insurance phone calls and mailings when requested.
• Serves as back up for mail, UPS and FedEx receipt and distribution for the mailroom.
• Processes, logs and ships fingerprint sensor orders; invoices customers for orders.
• Books conference rooms as needed and completes conference room set-up requests.
• Maintains a log of temporary building access security cards; responsible for reporting outstanding card issues.
• Processes business card requests; submits orders and verifies final document meets company standards.
• Provides miscellaneous support to the bank, which includes, but is not limited to: assisting with set up of events and assisting various departments with mailing projects.
• Completes new employee checklist which includes creating name plates, welcome signs and TV messages.
• Completes monthly inspections of First Aid Kits and AED machines; orders supplies as necessary.
• Completes mail merges for printing mailing addresses on postcards sent out by the Marketing Department on a weekly basis.
• Enters and updates storage box information in UTracks; creates labels for new storage boxes.
• Provides back up for creating, terminating or updating access cards and monthly audit reports from Symmetry.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years administrative experience
• Advanced computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Edge, MS Office including Excel, Outlook, Mail Merge and Word
• High attention to detail and organizational skills
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers