If you have a passion for agriculture and are energized by the thought of being a partner in the financial success of ag producers in the area, then we have a job for you! Kensington Bank is looking for an Agricultural Lender for our central Minnesota markets. If you have ag lending experience or have an agri-business background, you may be the perfect fit for this rewarding position.
Kensington Bank is a community bank with local decision-making based on Midwestern values. The Bank has an entrepreneurial spirit that extends from our shareholders to our front line staff so that we can give our customers a unique and personal experience.
Our organization looks for opportunities to make a positive impact with our customers and communities. We are looking for another energized person to be a part of this successful team!
What You’ll Do
• Generate loan opportunities through business development
• Originate and underwrite loan requests
• Manage and service a loan portfolio/including management of past dues
• Perform annual reviews and site visits
• Expand customer relationships
• Position would be for our Willmar/Belgrade Minnesota offices
• Experience in the agri-business industry
• Two year degree in agri-business and/or industry experience
• Strong communication and business development skills
• Willingness to travel as business requires
How to Apply:
Your resume can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kensington Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.