Sherburne State Bank
Treasury Management Specialist
Sherburne State Bank is looking to add a Treasury Management Specialist to our Monticello branch. The Treasury Management Specialist is responsible for performing operational support duties of the Treasury Management functions, which includes Internet Banking, Business BillPay, Remote Deposit Capture, ACH, Positive Pay, and Wire Transfers.
• Provides a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and bank personnel; resolves problems within given authority.
• Provides training to Customers and Bank personnel on the features and benefits of treasury management products and services.
• Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports, prepares correspondence; participates in special department projects.
• Responsible for implementing and onboarding new customers, including proper training and support.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• 2 years’ experience in Treasury Management, finance, or bank operations
• Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
How to Apply:
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org