11660 Theatre Dr N
Champlin, MN 55316
Senior Bank Teller and Operations
Maple Bank has an opening for a full-time teller at our Champlin branch location.
This is a move-up position featuring a variety of duties including typical bank teller duties plus customer-facing operations duties including serving our business wire transfer customers, providing first-level support for our e-banking customers, and light accounting duties. The hourly compensation for this position depends on your banking experience and skills. Work hours are 40 per week, Monday through Friday, generally 7:45 am to 5:00 pm.
• You have more than 2 years of Bank Teller experience
• Associate’s degree or higher
• You can communicate well with customers and team members. You listen well. You can start a conversation with customers, build relationships, resolve problems, and ask questions in a friendly and professional manner that helps you identify and meet customer needs.
• You can handle banking calculations accurately and have computer skills that include MS Office.
• You are familiar with the bank regulations that effect the teller operations, including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Regulation CC: Expedited Funds Availability Act, CIP, etc.
• You have studied Accounting Coursework for 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Apply through Indeed.com. Look for the position: "Senior Bank Teller". We will be in touch soon!