Granite Community Bank
Cold Spring, MN
Customer Service Representative
Granite Community Bank has built a great reputation within the community, with low staff turnover, competitive compensation and benefits, and a progressive, forward-looking work environment. We are looking for a customer service representative to provide excellent customer service by professionally assisting customers with processing transactions, opening new deposit accounts, and answering account related questions, among other retail banking tasks.
• Greet customers who visit or call the institution with a friendly and grateful demeanor.
• Identify additional customer needs and provide solutions to customer problems
• Open new deposit accounts and modify existing accounts when necessary
• Process routine transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, advances, and merchant transactions
• Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships
• Assist customers with online banking questions or issues
• Participate in promotional initiatives and community development activities
• 2 years of financial institution experience
• High School degree
How to Apply: