First National Bank of Waseca
119 Fifth Avenue
Ellendale MN 56026
First National Bank of Waseca is seeking an energetic and friendly individual with excellent customer service skills to assist customers with their personal banking needs in our Ellendale/Hope, MN location.
• Processing Account Transactions
• Explain available bank products and services
• Assisting consumer and business customers in selecting various accounts, products, and services available from the Bank.
• Opening new accounts
• Ensuring cross-sell opportunities are presented by applying professional sales techniques.
• Knowledge of Bank technology to assist customers in internet banking, mobile banking, and other consumer products and services.
Cash handling experience, strong attention to detail, and basic computer skills are required. Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday, including rotating Saturday mornings 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m. and filling in when needed.
Education & Experience
Two years of related experience and/or training in banking, sales, business or the financial services industry required.
First National Bank is a family owned community bank in Waseca, MN, with branch locations in Ellendale and Hope, MN. Founded in1874, First National Bank is strongly committed to the communities it serves and to its dedicated employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Two years experience in banking, sales, business or financial industry.
Strong Attention to Detail
Excellent Customer Service Skills
How to Apply:
Apply to First National Bank, Attn. Human Resource Officer, 101 N. State Street, Waseca MN 56093, fax: 507-835-9105 or email at email@example.com.