Mortgage and Consumer Processing Supervisor/Compliance Lead
The Mortgage and Consumer Processing Supervisor provides leadership and manages the day-to-day functions of the mortgage and consumer loan processing and closing team. The Mortgage and Consumer Processing Supervisor is responsible to train, coach and provide superior customer service to external and internal clients. Compliance responsibilities will include ensuring all loans are processed accurately, while remaining in compliance with company, regulatory and investor requirements. Incumbent will maintain up-to date knowledge of policies and regulations in all areas managed.
• Serves as coach, manager, and mentor to the team, including new hires, by providing coaching and feedback to aid in the development of new skills and refinement of existing skills. Provide leadership by evaluating performance and ensure completion of goals and objectives for each direct report.
• Manage the entire team pipeline to maximize funding and pull through ratios, improve cycle times and daily production standards per processor. Responsible to increase automation and efficiencies in technology use to reduce manual processes. Work closely with Closing Team to ensure accuracy of estimated closing dates of all active applications.
• Review loans for technical accuracy before submitting to underwriting. Assist on complex cases.
• Understanding mortgage product guidelines for FNMA, Freddie, FHA, VA and MHFA along with down payment assistance programs.
• Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and legislative and/or regulatory developments. Facilitate related processor trainings and meetings.
• Assist in preparing for audits and regulatory exams, coordinating results, and providing timely responses to examinations and audits. Assist in developing and implementing plans for correcting audit deficiencies and updating staff.
• Audit files for compliance throughout the lending process: TRID/RESPA
• Maintain up-to-date workflow and efficiencies in Encompass software.
A four year degree in business or related field; or four years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Mortgage lending origination environment. Experience with Encompass software and a working knowledge of automated underwriting systems used in loan underwriting. Minimum of 1-3 years management experience preferred.
Must be detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy, as well as possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Must be able to identify and resolve problems with efficiency and urgency. Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills where incumbent maintains a pleasant, courteous and helpful attitude toward customers, lending staff and all other employees. Incumbent must be able to work outside normal business hours during peak seasons.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a competitive 401(k) Plan with employer match. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now.
“BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action”.
How to Apply:
Via Email to Human.Resources@BankVista.com