Maple Ba nk
Cash Management Specialist
Start or grow your career in Cash Management! Join a great team in a growing bank to learn or expand Cash Management skills. Mentor under experienced Cash Management professionals in a rewarding, active service and sales environment.
• Develop a strong working knowledge of Bank Cash Management payment systems and their effective use in effective Business processes
• Develop a strong working knowledge of Business and Personal account opening procedures and documentation.
• Partner with Business Banking teams to establish customer relationships, open accounts, support customers, identify prospects, and provide services.
• Sell and service Cash Management products.
• Analyze commercial DDA accounts for cross-selling opportunities.
• Join Business Bankers to complete off-site customer sales calls.
• Assist with development and maintenance of marketing materials and sales letters related to Cash Management products/services.
• Work with Cash Management Sales Manager to train bank personnel related to Cash Management products, processes, and guidelines.
• Make customer calls to perform training, audits, and risk assessments.
• Conducts business development activities as identified in work plan.
• Promote and cross sell bank products and services.
• Minimum 2 years of successful Bank experience in Bank Cash Management, as a Personal Banker, in Bank Operations, or Universal Teller position.
• Excellent speaking and presentation skills. You can communicate well with customers and team members. You listen well. You can start a conversation with customers, build relationships, resolve problems, and ask questions in a friendly and professional manner that helps you identify and meet customer needs.
• Experience providing high quality customer service
• High attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter, and committed to continuous improvement
• Experience working in a team environment
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time
• Preferred: Familiarity with Fiserv banking software
• Work hours are Monday through Friday, generally 8:10 am to 5:00 pm.
How to Apply:
Qualified Applicants should apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.