United Bankers' Bank
Bank Cards & Payments Manager
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Bank Cards & Payments Manager to lead our Bank Card Services team, assisting community banks throughout the U.S. with bankcard needs and the needs of their commercial clients.
• Manage Bank Card Services staff of 3 individuals and ensure department goals are met.
• Collaborate with Correspondent Banking Officers to generate new business activity and follow up on leads.
• Ensure UBB is current with bankcard and payments technology by researching new product offerings and making recommendations regarding new product development.
• Conduct product and pricing reviews. Ensures that UBB products are competitively priced.
• Collaborate with the marketing department to create marketing materials.
• Ensure that key operational partners meet all aspects of Federal Reserve and Plastic Card Industry (PCI) security and compliance.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key vendors and associations to ensure quality service delivery.
• Ensure that the overall program is in compliance with VISA, MasterCard, Dodd Frank, and all other federal or state regulations.
• Manage conversions and upgrades to internal and customer systems.
• Monitor FIS system access and operational performance.
• Coordinate project management for new payments projects including coordinating resources and interacting with industry experts.
• Work with IT staff on technology changes that impact processing, vendor relationships, compliance, and new product development.
• Attend vendor, industry, and regulatory conferences to keep up with compliance issues, product development and industry trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
• 7 years bank credit card experience in sales and/or operations
• Knowledge of ICBA Bankcard program, FIS credit card and merchant processing systems and Visa/MasterCard rules and regulations
• Working understanding of unit accounting practices, including budget preparation and management
• Marketing, credit underwriting and experience with collection policies and procedures preferred
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Project Management software experience preferred
• Accuracy, excellent communication skills and confidentiality
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.