Commercial Loan Specialist
BankVista, a full-service financial institution, is interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional products and services. A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
COMMERCIAL LOAN SPECIALIST – SARTELL, MN (ON-SITE)
The Commercial Loan Specialist is responsible for the processing, administration, and closing of commercial and small business loans. The Commercial Loan Specialist assists Commercial Loan Officers and the Commercial/SBA Processing Supervisor with loan administrative duties including commercial loan documentation preparation, maintenance and servicing of commercial and SBA loan files, and answering routine client questions.
• Assists commercial lenders by creating accurate and complete loan documents for clients, disbursing loan proceeds as outlined in the credit presentation and maintains commercial collateral files.
• Handles clients and other financial institutions questions regarding their commercial/SBA loans and participations purchased and sold. Proactively contacts clients to coordinate closing and obtains necessary financial information and other pertinent documentation to support loan files.
• Prepares and submits SBA application documentation to SBA and disburses loan funds in accordance with SBA authorization and credit presentation.
• Orders appraisals, environmental reports, title work, flood determinations, tax transcripts, and completes various searches based on the type of loan transaction.
• Reviews leases, organizational documentation, and 3rd party vendor orders for completeness and to ensure they fall within the credit presentation, bank and SBA guidelines.
• Provides loan maintenance which includes ticklers and miscellaneous information on the Fiserv system.
• Maintains credit files with comments to include follow through and obtaining identified file deficiencies.
• Conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures.
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
A 2 year AAS Degree or equivalent is required. A minimum of 3 years previous experience in Commercial Loan Processing required. Knowledge of SBA Lending guidelines is required. Experience with the Core Processor Fiserv/Premier and Finastra Laser Pro/Lending Solutions software is preferred. Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Microsoft Office software and standard office equipment. Incumbent must have excellent written and oral communication skills. High attention to detail is a must. Must have the ability to prioritize multi-tasks and be able to switch from one priority to another. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation. Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a competitive 401(k) Plan with employer match.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to email@example.com.
“BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action”.