Eden Prairie, MN
BSA Officer / Internal Auditor
BSA Officer for Flagship Bank: Develops, administers and monitors programs for compliance with laws, regulations and rules governing the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control and Anti Money Laundering. Implements and conducts BSA training program for all employees, as well as the board of directors. Experience with Abrigo’s BAM+ or other automated system preferred.
Internal Auditor for Flagship Bank and Security Bank & Trust Co: Prepares and performs periodic tests, audits activities, policies and procedures to measure the effectiveness of the compliance program. Plans, schedules and conducts internal audits of departments and branches based on the results of the Internal Audit Risk Assessments. Reviews bank policies for regulatory requirements. Prepare and submit reports to each bank’s Audit Committee on findings from internal audits and compliance reviews. Complete Risk Assessments as assigned. A team member of the Internal Audit department supervised by VP Internal Audit/Compliance.
• Performs functions associated with those of the BSA Officer
• Performs functions associated with those of an OFAC Officer
• Performs functions associated with those of an AML Officer
• Formulates practical internal audit functions to be incorporated into operational procedures, resulting in safety, soundness, regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
• Develops annual audit schedule, based on risk assessment, ensuring that those areas with greatest potential risk receive appropriate audit attention. Develops auditing procedures to address those needs.
• Schedules audits, ensuring auditing procedures are carried out according to annual internal audit plan/schedule. Initiates spot audits as necessary. Prepares audit work papers, ensuring adequate documentation to support conclusions and provides effective and reasonable recommendations.
• Furnishes periodic reports to each bank’s Audit Committee or Board of Directors and to the President or CEO of each institution.
• Monitor and review policies / procedures.
How to Apply:
To apply visit https://www.flagshipbanks.com/employment-opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities