United Bankers' Bank
Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst on our Information Technology team. This individual acts as a liaison between IT and business units to develop technical solutions to business problems, leading technical projects to ensure successful implementation of solutions.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Drives design of new computer programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
• Conducts basic project management tasks to identify scope, establish stakeholder expectations, produce project documentation, communicate status, and lead project teams to successful completions.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
• Assesses and manages issues; prioritizes and drives resolution of all issues associated with basic to medium complexity projects.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements.
• Analyzes existing and potential content to produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Writes easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides, and creates tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or Systems Analysis or equivalent combination of applicable education and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project, SQL, Dynamics, and SharePoint preferred
• Knowledge of software development practices desired
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.